Thanks to well-crafted email newsletter software there are numerous options for creating, analyzing and sending out newsletters that make an impact.
Keeping in touch with current clients and attracting new ones is an essential aspect of running a successful company. Doing so effectively can take quite a bit of time – time that you probably don’t have.
Finding the right email newsletter software and figuring our how to use it can be taxing, we have put together some pointers that all newsletter software should have and a few ways you can make this work for your business.
What you should look for in your email newsletter software
– Quick and easy list import
This way, you will be able to use and segment your contact list in minutes to send different emails that speak to particular groups.
– Well-designed emails
What you have to say is important but how your newsletter looks matters as well – creating eye-pleasing emails that users genuinely enjoy will generate more engagement. With the right newsletter software, you can use a variety of ready-to-go templates. Just look at Groupmails HTML design options.
– Schedule messages
You don’t have to be hands-on to deliver premium content to your subscribers. Whether you need a break or want to send emails in a different time-zone, email software can schedule your messages so that you choose when your audience receives them without setting your alarm.
– Technical support
A team of experts will offer advice on the right strategies for your company after analyzing your metrics. If you were to encounter any issues or bugs, they would be effectively resolved in real-time.
– Unlimited number of sent emails
Since over a fifth of your emails will be seen, imagine the results you could achieve by sending an unlimited number of newsletters in minutes?
– Offer an automated response.
If any of the receives are intrigued with your message and have a question or two, you can offer them an automated response that sounds genuine and organic. The more you communicate with your network, the stronger the bond you will develop. Newsletter software can help you turn your audience into a loyal network of customers. Help them choose you over the competition even when they offer better pricing or services.
– Cost and time-efficient
We all know that time is money, and email software can save you hours in a day, allowing you to focus on more complex tasks that require your constant attention.
Newsletter Vs. Social Media
- Email newsletters get an open rate of 22%, meaning over a fifth of people on your email list will see your information.
- 4 billion people have an email address
- Emails continue to deliver a powerful ROI of 42 USD per single dollar spent. The conversion rate for Facebook marketing is 9% at best.
Tips for crafting the perfect newsletter.
Newsletters remain one of the most cost-efficient ways to boost sales and audience interest. There are some factors to consider when using email as a channel for marketing. You don’t want to end up in the spam folder and have users unsubscribe after just a few emails. You should aim for an engaged audience that will return to your goods and services time and time again. Just making one sale won’t do much – creating a devoted and loyal network of clients will.
- Make your newsletter fun and informative. Shy away from bluntly advertising.
- A good practice is to keep your newsletter 90% educational and only use the remaining 10% to promote your goods and services.
- Offer value. If your email contains benefits for subscribers – a loyalty program, discount, or coupon, people are unlikely to unsubscribe.
- Make your newsletter as targeted as possible. Try to find a niche audience that cares about what you have to say and offer. The more customer-orientated your emails, the more effective they’ll be.
- Try to send your emails regularly. Pick a set day of the week and the same hour based on your clients’ habits and their daily schedule.
Using email newsletter software will …
Some work will always have to be done manually. Using email newsletter software will facilitate the process in a large part by automatizing a large bulk of the tasks. It can take you under 10 minutes to create a newsletter that strikes a chord and brings you a boost of income.
Trying to retain customers, try devoting some time to creating the perfect newsletter will be worth it.
While the market is saturated with tools that promise incredible results, it’s even more important to do your research and choose the right one. Not all software is created equal and opting for one that isn’t reliable can cost you quite a bit.
Using an email newsletter software to grow your business can help you target subscribers that are genuinely interested in what you have to say. The right email newsletter software helps you
- send out any number of emails that you want
- offer tracking and
- analysis that will help you point out the tactics that work best for you to keep expanding.
Groupmail.io allows you to create and assign numerous grouped email lists. Our email newsletter software incorporates several advanced features that will put your email newsletter strategy ahead of the competition.